Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra 1TB online exclusive colour delivery time

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 11:50 AM)
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi everyone,

As usual, I read that some of you got/will be getting the S24 Ultra later than initially expected. Seems like this is becoming a yearly tradition... 

I'm wondering if anyone knows the actual delivery time if I were to pre order an S24 Ultra in Titanium Orange,1TB storage. The delivery date has been stuck on the 19th of February for some time now for all 7 colours, so I'm skeptical. The 512GB ones are next day. 

Any idea on the actual delivery date if I order today? 

Thank you 

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@MadalinK 

If you go through the order process you get an estimated delivery time which at the moment for the 1TB exclusive colours options is the 19th of Feb.

However, knowing Samsung, it could come earlier or later. Later being the most probable one.

I agree with you, this a yearly tradition by now

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
When I placed my order on the 19th for my 1TB Green, it was expected 9th February. It's being delivered in the next 2 hours.
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Its never consistent with Samsung. Its all down to their stock with regards to colours and storage. My 1tb grey was due 25th but got a mail saying delayed to 9th Feb was ordered on the 18th a day after the unpacked event. Order an s24+ for the wife on the 20th and was due for delivery on the 2nd Feb but that came early on the 26th of Jan. So hard to say anything.
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

That is really good news. I am very happy for you. I went for 1TB blue and so far nothing, not even a miserable email.

Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I think that most delays are related to the exclusive colours and the 1TB options. All four standard colours and up to 512GB storage do not have these delays. Of course, this is not an absolute rule.

@Joeeye ordered 1TB green and it is arriving tomorrow. I am sure that there are people who ordered a standard colour and up to 512GB  storage and their order has been delayed.

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That is really bad. I'm sorry for you and realise Samsung can be very inconsistent logistically. I've ordered many times direct through Samsung and in most cases, everything arrives on time or early. I did have one incident a while back where they weren't able to deliver on time and it took over a month from when I ordered, so I understand the frustration.
jp1991
First Poster
Options
I have ordered the exact same phone. Ordered it within an hour of release. Original date was January 24th. I received an email thanking me for understanding it won't be coming before February 9th now. Even though its paid in full at time of order. Over 2 weeks late, at best.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same here.
0 Likes
Fini7
Student
Options

I ordered 24 ultra, 512GB in blue and i5 first said ships by the 29th jan, now it's saying 26 feb