Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 replacement

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 03:24 AM)
HeyHhoo
First Poster
Options

I have sent back my S24(faulty device) - was asked by Samsung customer service.They told me they will send a brand new replacement.This was more than 3 weeks ago.I don’t have any emails or confirmation from them at al”,no updates either.I was told the replacement to be allocated and then I receive an update.Never,eve mr had to wait almost a month for any replacements before from Apple or Sony etc.Does this take this long at Samsung?Costumer service is so clueless and rude.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think it's the same problem as waiting a long time to receive an order. I hope Samsung will fix this.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree that three weeks is a long time to wait @HeyHhoo 

Was the phone an exclusive colour or larger storage capacity  🤔 

Please do contact the online shop team if you haven't already. 

Samsung Online Shop Team.
0330 726 7467

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

I hope you receive some good news soon 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

HeyHhoo
First Poster
Options

I have contacted them couple of times,nothing new.Keep being told wait 24-48hrs for an update via message or email,never happened.The colour is : violet, not online exclusive and 256GB.

The very annoying thing is ,I don’t have any confirmation from them that they received the phone and replacing it except the DPD tracking information confirms the return was received by Samsung and they told via chat at the beginning that my phone will be replaced.Zero communication from them.On the top I receive emails daily from the trade in department to send my phone in otherwise I’ll be charged for it,I don’t even have their phone and they want my phone,are they brainless or what?

0 Likes
Atilla_hidi
Journeyman
Options
I wait almost two months!
1709458876117.jpg
0 Likes