Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra, no free earbuds!

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 07:21 PM)
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
For the past 2 upgrades, I have been given a set of Galaxy Buds. I assumed that this upgrade would be the same but no!
It seems that pre orders don't have the option to get free earbuds so its highly unlikely that the upgrade programme will include any.
This is beyond disappointing and I may skip this upgrade as a result. 

41 REPLIES 41
Lord_belial
Pioneer
Options
Where is that additional discount?I get 400 quid for s21 ultra.The same amount of money I was getting before yesterday.Now they changed it to 250,it must be that extra you are talking about...
0 Likes
Lord_belial
Pioneer
Options
Try ebay next time
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I think the double memory is a good deal. If you have a G22 then you probably already have buds so Samsung are trying to do something differently. I have got aboutb4 pairs of Buds getting them free
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
You pay a deposit monthly payments and I'd you keep phone for 2 years you have to either return it or pay a fee to keep it. Its the same model as PCP on a car.
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

in reply to the original OP... there are some deals already popping up in places such as Amazon.  The Buds 2 are being offered as a package with the S23 ultra pre-order. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Android-Smartphone-Manufacturer-Warranty/dp/B0BS916L3G?ref_=Oct_DLa...

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
I had 3 pairs but 2 broke and the last pair got hit by a car when they fell out of my hubby's ears while running 😆
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks but I'm on the upgrade programme so I can only upgrade through Samsung unfortunately. Thanks for the reply though 🙂
0 Likes
Click34
Explorer
Options

USA get free memory upgrade, accessories, headphones, etc. The UK have been given a memory upgrade and the headphones removed. I can see Samsung losing a lot of upgrade customers this time around, myself and my partner will be two less people upgrading.

dan1033
Student
Options
Trying to claim the other 6months disney is another thing, unless u brought the s23 on a different email address and samsung account its a nightmare. I brought a tablet aswell tried to claim and says only 1 per customer. Tried to do it via device and new account wouldn't work for me
0 Likes
Sajidur
Student
Options
Why does Samsung give free buds 2 now but not when I buy it pre ordered?? Seriously disappointed. #SAMSUNG #LASTTIMEILLPREORDERAGAIN
0 Likes