Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra, no free earbuds!

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 07:21 PM)
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
For the past 2 upgrades, I have been given a set of Galaxy Buds. I assumed that this upgrade would be the same but no!
It seems that pre orders don't have the option to get free earbuds so its highly unlikely that the upgrade programme will include any.
This is beyond disappointing and I may skip this upgrade as a result. 

41 REPLIES 41
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah I just really wanted new earbuds 😆
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
That would be great
0 Likes
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
I gave away my last 3 lots of earbuds, couldn't sell em as no interest so gave them away. The storage this time suits me better plus get disney plus again but only 6 months, 12 would be better like last year.
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Shame it's only 6 months of Disney plus. Thinking I'll buy some sony buds to go with the phone now. I was just surprised tgat they weren't included but I'm over it now lol
2 baits
Apprentice
Options
This is my first upgrade on the upgrade programme I'm pretty disappointed tbh, last year I got a free case, disney and earbuds decided to upgrade from basic S22 to the Ultra 23 so I suppose that's a bonus
Vindong
First Poster
Options

Yeah same. This one is a bit of a let down. 

2 baits
Apprentice
Options
I don't think I'll be bothering next year, I didn't know what to expect but to have to put a £120 deposit down and give the phone back for nothing I was expecting a gift once the order went through 😥 and I don't think I got the double memory unless it's automatic as I selected 256gb
Lord_belial
Pioneer
Options
Yea it is very poor.I would like to see a watch with s23 ultra purchase at this price point
Lord_belial
Pioneer
Options
Why this is more attractive? Most people won't need any more than 256gb of storage and they are getting completely useless freebie...Well it is a clever move from Samsung to squeeze more money from customers.First time in years I'm thinking of changing to different phone maker....
MihaitaMYG
Apprentice
Options
No earbuds or something else to claim on pre-order the new S23 ultra? Why should i pre.order instead to wait for the launch?