Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return

(Topic created on: 28-02-2023 10:40 PM)
panos13
Explorer
Options
Hi. 7 of February I order a Samsung s23 graphite 256gb it's supposed to delivered around 7 of March. And a galaxy buds 2 pro they have been delivered 12 of February I have used them already. I have also made a trade in with some old wireless buds.
 My question is: can I return the buds and cancel the order? 
I have a issue with the buds , I have a discomfort on my right ear I tried all the pads small, medium and big but nothing. 
I have just read that the return period is 14 days! Any ideas?
Tomorrow I will call the costumer service and ask for some help.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Kashim
Journeyman
Options
Contact support directly. Only they can help you.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In the UK Samsung are not offering any promotional Samsung Earbuds @panos13 so may I assume you've ordered the phone and earbuds through a network or 3rd party if your in the UK  ?

The Network ee in the UK were offering promotional earbuds as their own private promotion.

Check the companies cooling off period to see if you can return the items.

It should be shown in their Terms and Conditions.

Unless you've purchased the phone and purchased the earbuds from Samsung UK.

If that's the case then you do have 14 days to request to arrange a return for refund.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
28 days return (brought via Samsung.com) usually if you purchased the headphones.
0 Likes
Egg1
Voyager
Options
Others have done this after contacting customer support with success, as above depends where you bought them.
Other retailers may say Due to health and hygiene reasons, earphones and headphones can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened within 30 days of purchase and are completely sealed
(( or faulty ))
0 Likes