Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not being delivered on day chosen

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 06:43 PM)
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
This is more of a rant to voice my anger in the absolute amateurish service being provided by Samsung.

I placed an order for a samsung s21 ultra on the 28th February the only available date for delivery was on the 15th March so I assumed that's when the stock would allow a delivery and was prepared to wait, I recieved an email to confirm my order okay no problem, here I am a day away from my my expected delivery date and I havent received anything no preparing to dispatch, no tracking number no anything, so I decide to give samsung a call who then proceed to tell me the phone is not even in stock and I had to wait til it gets in stock which will be next week and further more there's no guarantee with this new batch of stock coming that a phone would be for me, so angry at the service being shown to me I questioned why I was even allowed to make an order without being told it was out of stock and why on earth was I given a choice of when I want it delivered, all I got was apologies, I don't need apologies I need action, I wasn't even emailed to say sorry we have no stock you won't Be receiving it on the chosen date nothing, disgusting service I was basically told and wait it'll get delivered when it's delivered, I tried to make an complaint I was told a manager would call me back in 24 to 48 hours I was put on hold too arrange this but then the agent came back to tell me I couldn't even make a complaint cuz no manager was available? The service is so terrible I can't even make a complaint about it.

So I have to sit here twiddling my thumbs hoping it'll get delivered soon. 
20 REPLIES 20
TomHall2000
First Poster
Options

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G two days ago. I was given the option for next day delivery with arrival at a chosen time slot so I chose that. It didn't arrive yesterday as planned and on the tracker it says that it has still not even been prepared for dispatch. I've contacted customer service a number of times via the online chat and phone call with no useful help and then finally one admitted that the product is out of stock and they won't receive the next stock allocation until between September 6th - 12th. 

Firstly, why was the product 'in stock' on the website when I purchased it when clearly it is not in stock?

Secondly, why have they not informed me yet by email or on the tracker that the delivery has been delayed until they restock? Not one update received.

Really frustrating and I'll be ordering from elsewhere next time.

0 Likes