Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock on ultra

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 08:56 AM)
Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Very dissatisfied today as went to upgrade to ultra yesterday only to find it's out of stock,

Now I've paid for a upgrade program where I cant upgrade !!!! Also means that I'm going to pay more as another month ticks over on klarna payment,and possibility of trade in value dropping  bit of a con really they should make sure they look after loyal customers  and can fulfill there obligations first  before opening the sales up to everyone  else  , anybody any idea when they wi be back in stock 

42 REPLIES 42
BigBrick
First Poster
Options

Due to the popularity????

Samsung can spin the issue any way they choose, but the numbers don't lie. Sales of the S20 vs. S10 are down 50%. And every other phone is readily available, it is ONLY the 512kb version.

0 Likes
floorlizard
First Poster
Options

A couple of quick questions: I wanted the unlocked Ultra 512gb and was going to buy it through Samsung due to getting $600 trade on my s10+, the Samsung 0% credit, and 10% cashback through Rakuten. All of the other discounts and deals seem nearly the same from the carriers and Amazon, etc. In looking through the different carriers, some of them show the 512gb version as being available from preorder, though delivery will be delayed for a couple of weeks. First, can I use the Samsung credit deal to pay for the 'locked' carrier phones? Since Samsung is the seller, I assume I can. Second, if I do that what stops me from carrying the phone to another carrier since I am not getting the credit through the carrier? 

0 Likes
mrjon1976
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered the S20 ultra 128gb (grey) on 3rd March with Currys PC World, via a programme through my work. As I never received an out of stock notification, I chased this up with Currys (worringly their website shows it as out of stock) to get a rough ETA. They were about as helpful as a North Korean tourist information officer.....

Whilst I appreciate there are many issues going on at the moment, all I am after is for someone to give me an indication as to when  will receive the phone - I work for the NHS so I don't really have the time to constantly chase these things. Samsung website say they have stock but cannot comment on distribution to retailers - please can someone at least give me a vague idea of what's going on??

0 Likes