Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order S22 Ultra 256gb in black on next day delivery

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 07:32 AM)
nelcomx
Journeyman
Options

I order the S22 Ultra yesterday the 3rd there nothing stated regarding pre-order and I selected next day delivery, but when I got my confirmation email it said delivery pre-order delivery from 25th. It gave me an option to select the day I want the delivery which was the 4th via DPD is the normal i.e. you choose a date and they send whenever they want ?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The system is set up to be able to choose a preffered date and you can opt for a before a certain time for delivery at an extra cost but if then the item becomes not available Samsung tells you via their email.

I recently ordered a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic , and a ridge sports band and smarttag and it let me choose next day delivery, and I paid for before 10:30am delivery slot but unfortunately the usual emails didn't come through to confirm the delivery and I didn't receive notifications from DPD via their app.

So on ringing the Samsung Online Shop Team I was told the watch was low in stock hence no notifications and no delivery. 

There's nothing I could do about this to get a quicker delivery so I cancelled and am buying it from Argos.

I hope you get your phone ASAP @nelcomx 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

nelcomx
Journeyman
Options

Thanks fella, I called them and they said that the  stock hasn't been allocated yet and the system has it down for arrival by the 25th, I've cancelled the order and have now ordered via Amazon - Samsung store for next day delivery. For anyone else there's 7 left in stock of the black 512 version  as of 8.50am today 04/03/22

Georgie85
Pioneer
Options
My chosen date was March 14th and it arrived 3 weeks early. Hopefully yours comes early too
nelcomx
Journeyman
Options

Mine's due for next-day delivery from Amazon, hopefully I get it tomorrow it showed the Qty it had in stock, I'll update here if I receive it tomorrow, the update so far say delivery tomorrow by 10.00pm 

Georgie85
Pioneer
Options
Brilliant. Enjoy!
0 Likes