Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not delivered for 1 month after payment; horrible customer service

(Topic created on: 18-09-2023 08:18 AM)
Members_YMur15b
Student
Options

My galaxy watch 6 order is not delivered for 1 month, full payment was already done!

On your website, the status is incorrect. This has been pointed out with an Email to managememt and they accept this but haven't changed the status. So, it is clear that is intentionally done to hide your mistake!

I have complained thru twitter, Email And Live chat. I am being told that this is now with DHL and I have to wait. How long should I wait? Why can't I get a refund when it is clear that I have not received my order?

I and my family have been customers for 13 years now but it is clear that you guys do not care! I am not even expecting a solution now, I have given up.

This is just to inform that I will never order from Samsung again!! Time to move to Google or Apple...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_YMur15b ,

I've edited out your order number, as it's personal info that might get used for bad purposes if posted publicly on a forum.

Which country are you based in?

Did you order from that country's Samsung Online Shop?

And did you get any advice from the Shop team or Support as to why your order was delayed?

Members_YMur15b
Student
Options

I ordered from Samsung online shop, I always keep hearing 'Waiting for response from DHL'. The status of order still remains "Delivered" online for the order. Now, it has been 70 days!!

0 Likes