Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing unpack event 2024 codes, breach of advertising rules?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 10:18 PM)
takl
Pioneer
Options
Are people still missing unpack pre register offer codes?

Here's what I registered for, for reference, still not got codes and contacted Samsung 3 times still no code.
Advising rule, CAP code:

Extract of complaint to Samsung:

ASA (https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html) link to report Samsung in case you feel they are in breach of the advertising code.

PS:48 hours deadline was 20-Jan-2024@21:43 GMT. 

Free watch offer ends 25-Jan-2024, deliberate delay in sending unpack offer code until after this offer ends (if at all)?

23 REPLIES 23
takl
Pioneer
Options
S24 ultra same as last years s23s have snapdragon "for galaxy" be interesting to see some benchmarks between 'for galaxy' and standard.SmartSelect_20240122_140001_Edge_1000011804_1705932001.jpg
0 Likes
takl
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options
Originally I was not getting anywhere but now I been on the live chat. I was originally offered the £50 only but I mentioned the screen protector and case. They then progressed it to a team and I now gotten my code and ordered it. The date for the phone is February unless they ship early. Just glad mines resolved now.
0 Likes
Members_rcFGk7Q
First Poster
Options

Same here 😤

Hi, I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated that Samsung doesn't keep their promise, I preordered two Samsung Galaxy S Ultra 512 GB one for myself and one for my wife from Amazon.co.uk directly from the Samsung store on the Amazon.co.uk website.
We haven't received anything that was promised in the pre-order promotion (double the storage, case, and screen protector or Samsung watch 6), again we PREORDERD FROM AMAZON.CO.UK and we have no idea where this gets invoiced for whatever reasons that might be.
Samsung's pre-order promotion on Amazon.co.uk was very misleading.

I attached the invoice that says was shipped from Amazon UK and invoiced by Amazon EU S.a.r.l.

This might be the last time I will buy something from Samsung.

0 Likes