Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to return an S24

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 09:41 PM)
Members_Noxer
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone,

i recently bought an S24 and i asked for a return on the samsung  shop site, i didn't receive the label via email and i can't manage to download it from the official site, plus i can't reach anybody via customer care center. Is there something i can do to at least retrieve my label to send my order back? Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Duplicate Post
0 Likes
Members_Noxer
First Poster
Options

Could you link me the original one please?

0 Likes
JamilAhmed
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I ordered a bunch of accessories with my S24 and requested a return for an S Pen Pro I had bought. I received an email confirming my return request but no label or instructions either. I called Samsung customer care and they sorted out a DPD collection for me for 2 days later. All I had to do is box it up and the DPD driver had a label to stick on it himself.

Think you should try customer care again
0 Likes
Members_Noxer
First Poster
Options

hi JamilAhmed, have you been able to reach for them by phone? Seems they are not gonna answer to the phone, the voice says they will call me back but i didnt receive any call yet.

0 Likes
JamilAhmed
Apprentice
Options
Hi, yes I managed to reach their customer service team. There was a bit of a wait but I did get there in the end
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just a side note on returning a phone or accessories. 

Please make sure they are well packaged up with a cover note inside with your details on and explaining why your returning.  List what's inside the parcel. 

Also take time and date stamped photo's of the item(s) in the box and or video the box. 

I also take a note of the vans registration number. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes