Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6

(Topic created on: 31-03-2024 01:28 PM)
chosenE
First Poster
Options
I ordered samsung s24 ultra and I had to claim watch 6 as gift and it came but I am still in disbelief of the packaging as the packaging is different from what I am seeing online in unboxing videos. I want to know if its not refurbished 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

I also ordered S24 Ultra and claimed the S6 Watch which came at the same time.

The watch should have been in a long box, sealed, with Samsung logo and images over it. There should also have been paper warranty leaflet etc. Sealed is the key part here.

The strap like yours came in a separate box. I also had the useless vegan case and screen protectors which came in their own packaging.

If the phone or watch were not in sealed boxes, I would reject.

The larger Samsung box it all came in? Yep same here.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is standard I purchased 3x GW6 Classics same as your packing, was the same for the GW5 and 4.
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
0 Likes
chosenE
First Poster
Options
Mine was different, just separate watch and separate strap. The packaging was sealed though buy its quite different from the normal samsung box. That's why I am curious. I have GW5 and I want to give it out so I want to know if I am not settling with GW6 which might be inferior compared to the GW5 I have already
0 Likes
chosenE
First Poster
Options
My GW5 packaging was different .
0 Likes
IKG
Explorer
Options
That looks normal to be honest. Mine came in 2 separate packages the watch box was just white with image of the watch face and some colours if memory is correct as long as it was a sealed box and the item looks OK and works I wouldn't bother you could aldo just double check with support if your really concerned
0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's exactly the same package as mine, box for the strap and another for the watch. Nothing unusual there.
0 Likes