Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal complaint

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 08:46 AM)
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone know the route to lodge a formal complaint?

38 REPLIES 38
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Samsung are getting reported to trading standards
Mis advertising at point of sale. Clearly advertising exclusive colours as in stock ready to ship. Also prioritising people who ordered days after us , they are now in receipt of the exclusive colours we should now be owning. You have not ran this on a first come first served basis. Is that easy enough for you to grasp and I have no interest in speaking to someone in the Phillipines who'd tell me the sky was green if they thought thats what I wanted to hear. Here's a screen shot I took on 2/2/23 at 1.20 am showing the excluisve colours were in stock ready to ship. You're feedback is highly anticipated. Screenshot_20230213_120633_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Mine didn't . I sent it yesterday and got some automated response. Bet the servers are overloaded with disgruntled customer's, and rightfully so
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @V6villan,

I do understand how frustrating this must be for all of you and can't imagine how much you would like to get this with you. Whether I would love to shed some light on this matter and get it sorted for you as soon as possible, as a Samsung Community Moderator I don't have control over orders.

Any updates regarding this will need to be provided by the Online Shop Team, so you will need to refer to them for any further update. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Should contact the press get them some bad publicity which given the circumstances would be well deserved.
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Well then, I will pursue other avenues. Because your online shop team customer services are as much use a chocolate kettle
0 Likes
TomJasp
Explorer
Options
I think that you have an escalation route available to you as either an employee or community representative . That product for early orders wasn't set aside reeks of either Samsung UK incompetence or a cynical play to drive early sales numbers for reporting back to Regional or World Wide corporate as a trade off against customer experience and brand reputation.

Perhaps it would be a good community action to liase directly with the Online Shop Team on your communities behalf.

Tagging
@TessM
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Online shop team just fob it off. Trying to blame DPD which is ridiculous when DPD don't have the parcel yet....

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Perhaps if everyone joins me in cancelling they will notice somethings up..

Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I've preordered mine on the 1st, the graphite S23U, and received it earlier. Weird that some are receiving late.
0 Likes
Daveb74
Student
Options
I phoned today and was told dpd will be in contact with me when my order was ready paid for early delivery before 11 and woke up to email. Phone up and never even given a date when ready *****
0 Likes