Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 11:36 AM)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
The customer service options on the Web live chat are absolutely abysmal. Been bounced around everywhere and spoken to no one. Awful experience. All i want to do is a straight forward exchange and retain my deal in the time frame allowed. Can't speak to anyone and the FAQ'S ARE USELES. designed so you dont to speak to anybody that can help..grrrrrrr‼️‼️
22 REPLIES 22
oscarpops
First Poster
Options
How to contact customer services, ive tried on line for 5 hours yesterday and over an hour on the phone today. ?
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I've been bounced around the world to be honest. I did manage to speak to a very helpful sounding lady and hopefully she will be able to help. I got through on the phone after 45 minutes, whether that will solve my issue is anyone's guess really 0330 726 7864 good luck🍀
0 Likes
oscarpops
First Poster
Options
Thank you il try that number. Wouldbt mind but im trying to spend what i consider a lot of money on a phone
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Same here I made an error on the pre order I thought the memory upgrade was automatically applied. I just want to exchange the phone not lose my discounts
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
How did you do after
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah I found it extremely difficult to talk to anyone on online chat recently. I needed to chat to a human but on the website chat it was just a bot directing me to FAQ's etc. There are 3 options to choose when I clicked on the chat bubble about what I was looking to get help with and in the end after going around in circles I choose an option that had nothing to do with my issue just to get in touch with an advisor.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I went around the world with them. Very disappointing and to be told your discounts will go if you return an item is ludicrous. All it is is an exchange for god's sake. What happened to customer satisfaction 🤔 disappointed in Samsung to be honest. It does the state get 1TB for 512 GB price so why not the 1TB.SmartSelect_20240123_161842_Samsung Internet_1000011375_1706026722.jpg
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I got in touch with them for the exact same reason. Not sure if it's exactly the same but I made an order that was cancelled for 'security reasons' or something akin to that. I was concerned about what exactly they meant by that, but whilst I was there inquired about what would happen with theem codes I used on the order. They said they were unable to reinstate them. I was having none of it, the order was cancelled against my will due to no fault of mine. I asked what they would do if I had had a gift card or a voucher or Samsung rewards points attached to the order, they would also just not reinstate them? Said they would have someone look into it and get back to me in a couple of days and a few days later I got an email saying my codes were reinstated but no explanation as to the security reasons that caused the initial cancellation.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
The 1TB is reduced to the price of the 512GB though?
0 Likes