Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 07:28 AM)
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know how to make complaints against Samsung? 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
RPB100
Voyager
Options
Ring them, formally register it, then hear nothing.
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
I read that you send a PM via Sam-UK account looking at some of the moderators posts.
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
I've been told so many different things I need to make a complaint, not even received my order
CarlG
Journeyman
Options
Thier website and and on their website click contact us
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
When you say you haven't received your order, if you check the order status does it still show as "Pending Dispatch"?

Many users are reporting delays to delivery, especially if you've ordered a so called Customised Colour (marketing speak because it isn't Customised at all, it is just another colour choice only available from Samsung) or the 1TB version. Even worse if you've ordered a 1TB Customised Colour 🤪.
0 Likes
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
On my order it says delivered when it on dpd they haven't even received it yet
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh ok that isn't good and I'm sorry to say you're facing a fair bit of pain here now as Samsung Customer Service is rather poor at the best of times.

Is it your whole order that has been delivered or just parts of it (i.e. not the phone itself)? On the order screen each item is listed separately.

(sorry, appreciate you may already know all this in which case I don't wish to offend).
0 Likes
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
I ordered the s24 ultra with the free watch and strap I received them two days ago yet haven't received my 6 classic
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm confused sorry. The 6 Classic was not the free option.

So have you received your phone, watch 6 and watch 6 strap?

Or did you order the 6 Classic watch as well and pay for that?
0 Likes