Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 12:42 PM)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Well I have come to the conclusion that samsung customer services is an illusion. They are politely disinterested in offering assistance if an error is made in your order. Other than cancelling your order, they are of no support whatsoever. It is nearly impossible to speak to anyone and the other methods of communicating with them, are so time consuming. As long as they have taken your cash that is the end of the subject from their perspective. Very disappointing experience all round. I have never had such a difficult and poor standard of customer care. Standards have certainly dropped.
6 REPLIES 6
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
You say standards have dropped, have you experienced something different in the same situation?

MB
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
A good while ago now in the days of the S8. The person I spoke with then was only too happy to help. Now well the only way I could describe the attitude as, was pure disinterest.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Sucks. Hopefully it's a one off!

MB
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I doubt it.there seems to be a few people who have had issues with customer services being unhelpful to say the least.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Which channels you tried? Members app is where I go!

MB
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I've tried email, phone, and the shop again this morning. You keep being directed there, and they are the ones who are unhelpful. Seems there is no accountability, and you can't speak to a supervisor either .
0 Likes