What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke panels not delivered for Months

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 09:17 PM)
Options

Unfortunately, I became a Samsung customer by purchasing the Bespoke 4 Dr refrigerator. Ordered panels months ago, no delivery information, keep canceling the orders.

Poor customer service, after asking for escalation contact, the representatives are disconnecting the calls. 

Happened multiple times.

No Senior Management is interested to look at it. 

23 REPLIES 23
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Are you both from the UK? Live chat isn't based in India for the UK, so I'm unsure if you have reached the right place. 
Have you tried here? Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Joshua Ewing
First Poster
Options

The same thing is currently happening to me. I am told the panels are in stock but just aren't being shipped. I was told that they are filling the expedited shipping orders first. 

0 Likes
Options

i am in the same situation - ordered my bespoke fridge on 10/18/22 - received fridge on 3/31/23 and still do not have panels.      i thought the fake rebate offer for panels would be better so i ordered those on 5/5/23 and got an email on 7/4/23 that it will be over 60 days.....asking me if i wanted to cancel the order.     so i have NO PANELS at all.     It's got aluminum or some kind of metal sheets on the front of it.   I am done!   Samsung does NOT CARE about customers.    I am contacting Lowes tomorrow (no one is answering today) to send this piece of ***** back.    

Unhappy Customer 00
First Poster
Options

Same issue here.  Disconnected several times when escalating to management.  No information on when they will ship.  The order is still on hold due to some lame reason.  Very poor practice on the part of Samsung.

ntotrr
First Poster
Options

Trying to get the panels has seriously been one of the most frustrating things I have ever been through.  Two months after ordering the panels they finally ship. The UPS tracking never changed from "Label created". After approximately two weeks after getting the email from Samsung confirming they were shipped 

joe R
First Poster
Options

Same exact thing, the entire promotion of a free set of panels with purchase of the Bespoke fridge was a scam. I have never received my panels, I ordered through Home Depot and they continue to defer to Samsung and Samsung provides zero customer support. 

NoPanels
First Poster
Options

I submitted my information to get the extra set of panels, my request was denied stating we do not have a qualifying purchase, our receipt says otherwise.

Shaneman123
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone else ran into this problem (and how did you resolve it, please)?

I've spent over 20 hours calling/chatting Samsung's customer service agents, even the managers. They keep saying my product, specifically refrigerator bespoke panels, that I ordered in July 2023 "is being produced" and will arrive soon. Yet it doesn't arrive and they don't follow-up via email as they promise every time I get off the call.

I finally gave in and told them to just cancel the order... and guess what... Customer Service doesn't have the authority to cancel the order, and it has to go to another division. Well, after waiting a good week again, the order wasn't cancelled. 

So, it's up to me to contact Samsung every single time I don't hear from them. They stole my money at this point!

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
if its being like this for 8 months, id get legal advice.
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Shaneman123 

Could you please DM myself or @Sam_UK with your order number, name address etc. and we'll look into this for you. :smiling-face:

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes