Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

We Regret to inform you πŸ˜‚

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 09:25 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
On the day of the delivery was due, and after 3 CS calls, Samsung suddenly realised, its kind of good to "update the customer"

It would have been more polite/supportive if they did the same communications at least 24hrs before the delivery was due, so I could have rearranged my day's timetable

So would I recommend Samsung to anyone else, yes it's a big fat ZERO 
24 REPLIES 24
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
What a surprise - delivery delayed again!!!!!
0 Likes
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
Looking at cancellation now
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Yes in the same boat unfortunately. I pre orderd the Zfold 4 and Watch 5 Pro on the day of he unpacked event and have not received my order yet. What really annoys me is I know of loads of people who have ordered in the last few days and already received there order. I will never place a pre order again with Samsung. My order status is currently showing preparing for dispatch and was meant to arrive yesterday, I then got a text saying it was due to be delivered today and have heard nothing. The order look up is also now not working for me and just shows a blank box where as before I could view my order and trade in items etc. Samsung customer support is next to useless and keep fobbing me off with the same scripted excuse of "its due to be dispatched ASAP" blah blah blah! I've wasted 2 days off work for this shambles and honestly thinking of canceling the whole thing.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I was at the same place as you are, somehow or the other, possibly the last CS girl who attended me sorted it out, I am watching the delivery van right now on the app, few more hours to go
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Oh my God
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Fingers crossed for you, I've spoken to DPD again in the last few minutes and they say Samsung haven't even released my order to them yet 😩
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Buddy, try CS few times, when you try 3/4 times, occasionally you will hit someone who is happy to go an additional 1 meter (forget additional mile, it will not happen with Samsung),

I ordered a watch and a strap, I just have a feeling they will deliver only the strap.. I am keeping my legs crossed
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
So today is Sunday and nothing DPD haven't even got it!!!
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Oh friend, mine came yesterday, mmm I am kind of loss, whether this is looking little plastickyy compared to Apple /Garmin Venu 2plus

I am also a little puzzle with quality of display, it could be I have being using S22 Ultra for almost 3 months now and it's really sharp and very colourful
Let's see

This ***** is not counting the floors or at least my watch not counting
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
I have an S22 ultra too, so will be interesting if mine eventually arrives,.I let you know if I see the same in the case etc :smiling-face: