Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in lock screen

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 07:49 PM)
Tayla3592
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20211015-000636_Device Services.jpg

 i have this screen keep coming up. But i received the email saying they have received my trade in  my trade in cut of date is also not until 23rd oct ( 14th today) and they received my phone on 11th oct. I am awaiting the email to say they have accepted it  my phone was perfect condition and i sent in a s10 box

37 REPLIES 37
Members_kMkNNbm
Student
Options

i have the same issue and cant depend on samsung to fix this.. do you think reinstalling new firmware via odin will get rid of this error :smiling-face: 

WhittyField98
Explorer
Options
I wouldn't know, i beleive this is an issue with the contractor that deals with Samsung's trade in and a lack of communication between the 2
Paddistani
Journeyman
Options

Cheeky bump of the thread but the issue is still there. I'd appreciate if my phone didn't get locked...

0 Likes
Tayla3592
Journeyman
Options
Yep mines still saying it i spoke to several people all saying they will email tradeinresponse all with terrible english i found really hard to understand and all saidntheres nothing they can do if it gets locked until they have had a response
0 Likes
Dan-the-man
Apprentice
Options

I had similar experience and mine still keeps showing the message. I've just had to text all my work cleagues and friends to warn them in case my phone does get locked, can't believe I have had to do this and can't believe there is nothing they can do to prevent it. My message about phone being locked first appeared at 10pm yesterday, that means I don't have long left! ...I read one post on Reddit that said they had same message and then their phone got blocked on Tue, they were told they have to wait 3-5 business days for it to be resolved and can't escalate any further. To top it off they said samsung also took out more money from bank. I presume that was to cover the money the trade in phone should have covered, that will be the icing on the cake.!!! Really shocked at Samung over this, first time I have had a major issue. 

0 Likes
Tayla3592
Journeyman
Options
Mine is any minute now! Samsung have been a complete joke and im 1 more thing away from returning all my order that i got . Absoloute joke they having so many requests for the same thing and it not being resolved
0 Likes
Paddistani
Journeyman
Options
Yep, mine is any minute now as well. Absolute joke. No reply from samsung whatsoever. Might be my last samsung phone at this rate cause this is a major PITA.
0 Likes
Dan-the-man
Apprentice
Options

My phone didn't lock when I thought it would (at 24hrs), it's still working but the message hasn't gone away. Is yours still on? 

0 Likes
Tayla3592
Journeyman
Options
No mine didnt lock but yes message still there hopefully its just a glitch .. the lady on the phone said its an error their end but was no help in getting it resolved
0 Likes
Paddistani
Journeyman
Options
Yup, still here and still getting that annoying message. Joys!
0 Likes