Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23+ network failures

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 11:11 AM)
Pks20
First Poster
Options

Brand new S23+ and it takes 30 minutes to find Wifi or E - 5G network if phone is not used for some minutes. Extremely disapointed to upgrade from S10+ into S23+. Seems that if I need reliability have to downgrade back to good and old S10+ 4 years and no problems. Samsung path A? super, S8+ disaster, S10+ super and again S23+ disaster.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MartijnK
MegaStar
Options

Did you set-up your phone with a back-up? When you setup your phone, you can better install the apps separately, one by one from the Stores.

And do you also experience this in Safe Mode? With the Safe Mode you start the device without installed third-party apps, the device then only boots with standard applications. Look here for information on how to start Safe Mode on your device: https://bit.ly/3gqindd

members-moderator-signature-unpk-aug23-800x200
Pks20
First Poster
Options

I have VPN Freedome on the phone. To mee it seems that it can not connect automatically to VPN and VPN falls out quite easy when the phone is not used actively. SO if the phone does not open something, I have to manually check that VPN is on and active and then it opens everything without difficulty. This slow connecting to VPN is occassionally problem with tablet S6, so can you tell is there way to guarantee that VPN is on all the time.

0 Likes