Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s23 ultra no signal/ network issues

(Topic created on: 05-10-2023 08:20 AM)
Malin82
Student
Options

the phone is malfunctioning. as soon as it doesn't have wifi, it has a very poor signal and network if anything at all. Was in the middle of a big city in need of Gps but it couldn't be relied on as the network was lagging.. I read everywhere on the net about people having the same experiences but nothing seems to be happening to solve this and I don't get a response to the support case either. very bad as this is a relatively new and very expensive mobile.

19 REPLIES 19
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Malin82!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Galaxy S23 Ultra.

In this case, I recommend that you try resetting the network settings on the phone. You do this in settings > General management > Reset network settings. When this is done, the phone will forget all your wifi and bluetooth devices. See if the issue persist after this.

Should the problem persist, I recommend that you create an error report and send it to us. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what the problem might be.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel
Malin82
Student
Options
I already done network reset several times nothing is different
Ok will try to make a report.
I have already done that on samsung Web ref.2295969691 on the 2023.09.23 without any aswer
Members_zlCNa3w
Student
Options

Hi 

Have you found a solution I am facing the same problem 

GardieDeVelez
Student
Options

I'm a new owner of the S23 Ultra and the first thing I noticed is that it has a weaker or no signal reception when on the same location as my older android phone. My One+ Nord gets reception in areas that my new S23 Ultra won't. 

Siva GK
Student
Options

I am facing the same issues as well. Before this I was using note 10+. No problem at all with the signal. Now S23 ultra no signal inside my house.  zero signal... sad.

AJ391
First Poster
Options

I have tried everything I can think of. I have even gotten a replacement and new sim and I still don't get signal anywhere where I used to. This is starting to be an expensive issue. 

Vasantha raja
Student
Options

I'm buying new S23 ultra low signal means direct go to first 3g after 2g then not returning to 4g one time flight mode on off after that 4g signal coming

My old device A71 there is no problem it's working fine 

I'm very disappointed buy this mobile please any solution let me know 

Jaroslav N
First Poster
Options

Hello, any progress on a problem above? 

Dypsis
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
My wife's older Samsung phone has a good signal in the same location that I have either no signal, or one bar at best. Most of the time, it's no signal at all.