Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen

(Topic created on: 29-07-2023 05:54 AM)
Adnan112
Apprentice
Options

Hello Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab s7, s8, s8+ use the same S pen as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra? Which S pen is compatible with samsung book 2 360? Is it true that you don't need to charge the S pen used with book 2 360 because it lacks air command? Will you still be able to hover the pen over the screen and press to bring up S pen shortcuts even if the s pen is discharged? When will the S PEN CREATOR EDITION be released? What devices will it be compatible with? Will it work on the tab s8 ultra? If yes, will all parts work like air commands, charging on the back with magnet? Are the screen protectors for the tab s9 ultra the same as on the tab s8 ultra as they are the same size? Does the s pen for tab s9 work with tab s8 ultra? I am very grateful for the answer!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

Yes, they all use the same S pen.  The S pen that comes with these models will work with the laptop. You don't need to charge the S pen because it doesn't have bluetooth. You can hover and bring up the shortcuts by pressing the S Pen button. We don't have info on creator edition. Both S9 Ultra and the S8 ultra have the same screen protector. The S pen for S9 works with the S8 ultra.

I hope this answers your questions.

/Daniel
Adnan112
Apprentice
Options
Thanks alot very good reply to my questions! Thanks again!!