First Poster
Options
How do i claim my free watch or earbuds please cant find link
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Depends what you purchased and where you purchased it from.

Some offers are direct from Samsung some are through mobile contracts and some are with stores like Amazon.

Maybe you could elaborate a little more.
jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
Well last time i had my last samsang s20 amd s22 had a offer for earbuds this time ive had a s23 was wondering what i got and so is my friend as asked him if he had anything earbuds or watch amd didnt even know about it
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @jakfrost2010, and congratulations on your new S23! Just to circle back to what @StuartR mentioned, please can you advise when and from which retailer you purchased your new phone?

Knowing this will put us in the best position to guide you about any free gifts that were being offered at that time (as there's a possibility that these were not, in fact, being offered by your retailer and/or at the time of your purchase).

0 Likes
kerryBella
First Poster
Options
Please can someone tell me how to claim my free watch
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @kerryBella ,

We'll see if we can point you in the right direction!

Which Samsung product did you buy?

What date did you buy it?

Which retailer did you buy it from?

0 Likes
miller1982uk
First Poster
Options
How do I get the free watch that comes with my s23?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

@miller1982uk, congrats on your new S23! As above, please can you let us know when and from which retailer (or mobile network) you ordered this?

I ask this, as occasionally third-party retailers and mobile networks will have their own promotions - some promotions will provide the free gift automatically (i.e. posted to your address) after a certain amount of time (typically once the cooling off period has worn off), while others will require you to follow a claims process (e.g. submitting a claim for the free gift and providing some information about your phone and purchase for verification purposes).

0 Likes
jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
Vodaphone as contract on ee has finished so switched as was cheaper deal
S23
0 Likes
beckymoo
First Poster
Options
How do I claim free watch with my s22 from 3
0 Likes