Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Reward Points - How to use them?

(Topic created on: 22-06-2022 03:21 PM)
CC1978
First Poster
Options

Hello, I purchases a S22+ recently and have been awarded 9000+ points.  But I have no idea how to use them.  The person on the other side of the chat just tells me to try a different device to look at my rewards.  I've tried this several times but no joy and the support I am getting is very poor.

Does anyone know how to actually use the points or to exchange them for vouchers so that they can be used on a new purchase?

Thanks!

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_9SOlwXq. You should see the option to spend your Samsung Rewards Points at the payment stage of the online checkout (as long as you are signed into your account, of course). More information is contained within the thread below:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/rewards/m-p/5249603

Please let us know whether you can see the option at the checkout. 

suttyon1
Pathfinder
Options

I'm trying to work it out too  😩 

0 Likes
suttyon1
Pathfinder
Options
I have £13.99 in my rewards account/points, I Want to buy a charger that is less money, how do I use my rewards points ? I go to checkout it asks for a voucher code that I don't have how do I use my rewards points? 
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @suttyon1. I moved your post here. Please have a look at the answers in this thread, as these will help you to use your Rewards Points. 

You can redeem up to 99% of the purchase price using points.

0 Likes