Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:36 PM)
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Just been trying to deal with one of the Samsung stars trying to explain to her I need to speak to a manager about the problem with the policies being cancelled and she was just going on but no managers will talk to me and I said I don't want to speak to anybody else because you're following me off it's been now 12 months since it's all started and you have not dealt with it what a poor management company and if the manager cannot deal with any problems then they're just no better than the people on the phone Samsung is being absolutely ridiculous over this I am really fed up and I just want my money back for all my policies now and I will never ever use
0 Likes
37 REPLIES 37
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Usally the insurance doesn't lay with Samsung its a 3rd party you need tk contact. They hold the policy.
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I mean a company complaint is usally an internal issue? Do you expect them to pop it on an advert? Rather than moaning why don't you try explain the issues and try see if thr forum can support you?
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
That the problem when we talk to the insurance company they blame Samsung I'm giving up now I will never buy or use any products of Samsung after this year
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
So your issue lays with the insurance still? Just because they pass blame doesn't mean it isn't there fault. It's only logical. If your car insurance had an issue it wouldn't be the car brands fault. But if you do "boycot" Samsung I'm sure they will mourn the loss.
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Trading standards has been involved with this and even though they've tried because the insurance company is not in the UK they have difficulties and they keep saying the policies are held by Samsung not by them they just underwrite them so who's telling me lies them or Samsung I believe both of them are lying but also I brought s23 ultra what as far as I'm concerned has been the biggest pile of ***** because my old F20SE does everything I needed to do when I had it compared to this thing where it was meant to be on silent and it notifies me and they can't fix that
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Samsung truly doesn't care about their customers the way they've treated me in the past 12 months over this insurance when this was not my problem it was all them or their insurance brokers is shocking they've done nothing to rectify it they've done nothing to make sure I'm ok I have given up with Samsung now I will never buy another purchase from this company ever again because they are untrustworthy and not worth the money I will buy other phones because I've been a loyal customer for 20 years and this is how they treat us disgusting
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I've been trying to deal with Samsung care plus for over a year and they still cannot sort out the problem that is their side not mine People blame me for it but the other day Samsung care plus have been hiding behind closed doors because they cannot answer who's at fault over the insurance company or themselves I hope that somebody from head office sees what a disgraceful way they treat disabled people trying to deal with a problem and make them accountable for what they've done to me I will never ever after this year by another product from Samsung because their customer care is non-existent sorry but that is the truth I'm virtually blind and deaf with a spinal injury and they've caused me no end of upset because of this
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Samsung really doesn't care about customers they only care about the profits if you ever take out Samsung care plus you will never get an answer if you have a problem with the account I was trying for over 12 months to sort out a problem that was not of my making that is a they're making even they're in insurance company who does the coverage has blamed Samsung but as a disabled person they've treated me with very little respect and have not done anything to make my life easier in fact it's just caused me so much upset I will never be buying another Samsung product after this year wants the products I've got run out of their 12 months with the phone company I'm with I will know longer promote or use Samsung because customer care does not exist even if you complain they don't do nothing please people do not use Samsung unless you really have to because they got no customer care at all 
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry to hear your experience.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

You've written a number of posts about the same issue.

Not really sure what you're aiming to achieve by adding yet another. There must be a reason why Samsung or the insurance company have cancelled your policy. Have you made multiple claims for example? Have you made all the payments? The list goes on.