Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:36 PM)
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Just been trying to deal with one of the Samsung stars trying to explain to her I need to speak to a manager about the problem with the policies being cancelled and she was just going on but no managers will talk to me and I said I don't want to speak to anybody else because you're following me off it's been now 12 months since it's all started and you have not dealt with it what a poor management company and if the manager cannot deal with any problems then they're just no better than the people on the phone Samsung is being absolutely ridiculous over this I am really fed up and I just want my money back for all my policies now and I will never ever use
0 Likes
37 REPLIES 37
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I've been trying to deal with this for the last 12 months and nobody and I mean nobody will take it seriously and deal with it I'm a disabled person who's losing his eyesight and hearing and basically I feel Samsung have taken my money and not giving me the product that I was paying for and they cannot reply to the email that I sent asking for all the data the document and everything within 30 days of British law and they failed to do that I just don't know what to do anymore all I know is I feel that Samsung is not the company that I want to know
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
It now a year since they stop my insurance and no one will take it on deal with it I will never buy Samsung ever again after this year as they are nothing but cowards and using the GDP laws against individuals they are nothing but low lives treating their customers with the utmost disrespect and nobody and only nobody takes the complaints seriously so what's the point in buying stuff from a company that does not care about their customers they need to learn their customers are the ones that keep them going and they need to be able to jump on the problem there and then not take 12 months and then even do anything about it just hope I'd go away quietly Samsung is disgusting horrible and treat people with as little respect as dog fell on the bottom of your shoe
madchris
Pioneer
Options
You cannot make an official complaint or if you do they keep it internal Samsung really is a very low horrible company do not care about their customers do not care about providing a decent customer care service they don't like you complaining because they just fob you off you really are low life You've treated me with the utmost poor respect You've caused me to have a mental break
madchris
Pioneer
Options
After today I will no longer be using or buy Samsung products because their customer care has not worked at all it was non-existent and I cannot even get my money back that I paid for the product on because they've supplied me insurance what hasn't even worth the email it's written on because Samsung have cancelled it I will be no longer buying anymore 
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Sorry to hear this. How did you pay for the insurance? By direct debit?

If it were me I would simply process a direct debit indemnity.
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Some was threat debit the others with card payments what I didn't understand but I've had enough of Samsung because they do not care about their customers
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So did some direct debit payments fail so you had to make up payments by card?

I guess after so many failed payments the insurance would be cancelled? Fairly standard for insurance whoever you are with.

Apologies if I've misread what has happened here though 🤞
madchris
Pioneer
Options
No the direct debit didn't file there was money in my bank Samsung just cancelled my insurance according to trading standards I'd paid up the 2 years worth in less time and because no money was going out a council my insurance is Samsung have got a lot to answer for they called me no end of stress
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok sorry.

Not clear on the story here. Sounds like there is more than we can see. Sorry to hear you've had issues but only Samsung can help / explain. (I hear what you have said about this though)
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Nothing only I the only one had this problem but I don't believe it as far I concerned they broken British law by not replying to my email for information from both themselves and insurance companies we gave them 30 days notice and they've never responded and I think I've only spoken to them 10 times in the whole year and they never come up with anything they just keep blaming the insurance company but the insurance company from the emails that were sent to trade and standards blame Samsung for cancelling them so I don't know who to believe all I know is they've lost a valuable customer I've been with them for 20 years with products I'm not buying another item as if this is how they treat disabled people I think it's disgusting
0 Likes