Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order product not received yet

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 06:18 PM)
yalu
Journeyman
Options
It's been 2 months now and I still haven't received my order yet. Spoke with the resulation team numerous of time still no update on my order. Every time I call its the same response I get. ( investigating team has given no update) I have already paid for my product. Can any one help me on this I am thinking of making this a fraud case against samsung. 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
yalu
Journeyman
Options
I am from uk. Its been 2 months. Can you pls help me. I called the customer service like numerous times and still nth. Pls give me contact details of anyone one in samsung higher up who can actually help me.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried emailing the online shop team @yalu 

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

I did this when my watch⁴ Classic dropped onto a delay.

Again this isn't fraud by Samsung it's a stock related delay.

Unfortunately it happens. Annoying I admit.

You can elect to wait for the item to come into stock or request a refund and try elsewhere as I chose to do.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
drMD
First Poster
Options

Same issue, when we search product the try to book, they shows delivery in few days but when we actually booked the product and makes payment, the delivery time given toooooooo long and customer care is good for nothing, every time gives repeated answer, Bro please file Consumer Court Complaint online. please find website address -  https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/user/

0 Likes