Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneConnect Cable

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 09:24 PM)
mpou123
Apprentice
Options

I need an extended lenght of the oneConnection cable used for my new OLED 65” 2013 TV

the included 2,5 meter cable is too short

when and where can I purchase an extended cable of 5 meter ?

its highly needed !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mpou123
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Daniel.

I suggest that this important info is communicated to all your local dealers, as this potential is a showstopper for us as consumers to buy these new OLED (2023) TV.

My local dealer in Denmark just told me to buy this extended cable directly at Samsung - which is not the case. It does not exist !

Hence I will need to return the TV and buy a LG TV instead (even though I would prefer Samsung OLED 😞 )

A sad user experience !

br

Martin

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options
You can buy it directly from Samsung's official website. Here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/se/tv-accessories/one-connect-cable-vg-soca05-xc/?&cid=se_pd_ppc_google_tv-s...
mpou123
Apprentice
Options

UNfortunately this cable you refer to is for the QLED

I need an extended cable for OLED (2023) TV - I dont think the QLED cable can be used for OLED one Connect box 

Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options

Yes, I noticed that the OLED is not listed as a compatible device on the website. However, I assumed it would be compatible. Could you please check if there are any differences between your current cable and the one I shared with you? You can read the specifications on Samsung website.

Daniel-M
Options

Hi @mpou123!

Unfortunately, we do not sell One connect cables that have longer lengths for our OLED models. This might be something that will come later, but at the moment it doesn't exist.

/Daniel
Solution
mpou123
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Daniel.

I suggest that this important info is communicated to all your local dealers, as this potential is a showstopper for us as consumers to buy these new OLED (2023) TV.

My local dealer in Denmark just told me to buy this extended cable directly at Samsung - which is not the case. It does not exist !

Hence I will need to return the TV and buy a LG TV instead (even though I would prefer Samsung OLED 😞 )

A sad user experience !

br

Martin

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @mpou123 

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear about your experience! I have taken your feedback further within Samsung, to avoid any future miscommunication.

/Emmi
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
Lg qned nanocell 81 2023 is good one because I have it