Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need old gestures back after UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 03:24 AM)
CeeCeeTop
Pioneer
Options
(Edit: I updated Navstar so now it is fixed. I have the old gestures back.)

I can't stress enough how much I dislike the new navigation gestures that were forced upon us with One UI 6.1. I very strongly dislike that Good Lock has no available update so that I can change it back to what I want it to be.

Friends on other forums write about an update to Good Lock that has permitted them to use the old gestures. Does it matter what country one is in?
26 REPLIES 26
CeeCeeTop
Pioneer
Options
I don't know if you count that as third party but the Good Lock app from Galaxy Store has Navstar in it. They have released an update so you can enable the old gestures.

I did it for my s23ultra so now it feels okay again.
CeeCeeTop
Pioneer
Options
Have you enabled the setting in Navstar called "enable more gesture options"?
Stigert
Explorer
Options

Galaxy Store doesn't exist anymore. Now it's Store or Galaxy Shop. They are really invested in trying to make this as hard as possible for us

Shah110
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your reply. Samsung has fixed it after a heavy backlash 1712004394647.jpg
CeeCeeTop
Pioneer
Options
Well the one I have in my phone is named Galaxy Store so I just wrote what I knew, just trying to help.

1712004467967.jpg
Stigert
Explorer
Options

It's not fixed on my S23+ and I have no available updates. Where did you find this fix?

Shah110
Journeyman
Options
S23 Ultra
Settings >Display>Navigation Bar >More options1712004642643.jpg1712004642667.jpg
Stigert
Explorer
Options

Oh ypu're right. The app (and icon) is named Store, but the header is Galaxy Store 🤣 Wtf is going on with Samsung. I tried downloading Good Lock and enabling Navstar, but nothing changed for me. Am I

Stigert
Explorer
Options

Thank you so much! What a relief. Samsung should hire you. You would be their best developer 😆

CeeCeeTop
Pioneer
Options
Is this without Navstar? On my s23u this doesn't come up in the menu without Navstar activated.