Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 07-05-2024 11:20 AM)
RobinMJ
Student
Options
I had bad issues with my 85" QN95B where its speakers would make a terrible noice anytime there were bass as well as a strong issue with ghosting on the image. 

I talked with Samsung about this and they ordered a repair but there were no parts available so they instead picked it up and it was supposed to be exchanged for a equivalent model, but instead they refunded me going against what I had been told by each support member of Samsung as well as what I as a customer wanted.. Because I bought it at a heavy discount the refund will not cover a equivalent TV.

After this happened I contacted Samsung and they said they would raise it internally so that I would be able to buy an equivalent TV for the same price I purchased the old one. However it has been over a month without updates on this case and every supportmember telling me a different story as well as being told they will call back or email me with information or confirmations but in the end no one calls or send an email.

This has been an absolute disastrous experience for me as a customer and the worst customer service I have ever experienced where I have been straight up lied to and cheated out of a TV. 
2 REPLIES 2
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hi @RobinMJ 

Sorry to hear about your experience! Are you able to send me a PM with your name and email? So we can look into this further and see what have happened.

/Emmi
RobinMJ
Student
Options
That would be great if you could look into it! I have sent you a PM with the details.
0 Likes