Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

MTR Group Trade In Postage

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 04:26 PM)
sampsud
Student
Options

Hi all! First time post!

I've accidently destroyed/discarded the returns label for my trade-in phone to MTR group. Does anyone know if I can just post it myelf and I pay? Or can I get a replacement?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@sampsud: I wouldn't risk posting it yourself, as the label may contain a barcode used for tracking, and other key information that will be needed to verify the receipt of your device. With this in mind I recommend reaching out to the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 at your earliest convenience, and an advisor will be able to look into sending out some more packaging for you. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Can't see why it would make any difference, it's only a pre paid label, just make sure you put your upgrade number in
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@sampsud: I wouldn't risk posting it yourself, as the label may contain a barcode used for tracking, and other key information that will be needed to verify the receipt of your device. With this in mind I recommend reaching out to the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 at your earliest convenience, and an advisor will be able to look into sending out some more packaging for you. 

sampsud
Student
Options

Thanks Andrew

0 Likes