Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im really worried that I didnt send my trade in phone properly. help!

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 11:11 AM)
ewalton
First Poster
Options

So, a week ago on the 14th I sent my trade in phone. I didnt recieve any instructions for trading in the phone, all I had was a piece of paper telling me when i had to send the phone in by and a postage sticker. these both came in my s22 box.  So I packaged up the phone, put the sticker on it, and put it into a postbox.

now, i'm recieving a notification that my phone will be locked in 72 hours!! ive tried contacting samsung but no luck. I dont know what to do?? I cant have my phone locked as I need it for work!!

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you not drop off the parcel and get a receipt from the post office?
There will be a number on there that you can track the order with.
If not then contact customer support and explain what the situation is
0 Likes
ewalton
First Poster
Options

I did not 😞 there were literally no instructions for delivery so I thought straight into the postbox was fine. i've been contacting customer support all of yesterday and all of this morning, they are not much help. its really stressing me out.

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
You might want to email samsung mtr and let them know, the piece of paper everyone receives has instructions on it, then a guide label at the bottom, the label even says on it post office
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Should have taken it to the post office and got a receipt. Did you take a picture of the returns label before posting, tracking number would also have been on there?
0 Likes
ewalton
First Poster
Options

who is mtr? I really didnt recieve any instructions. the paper did say I should read the 'enclosed leaflet' for guidance on postage, but where was no leaflet. 

0 Likes
ewalton
First Poster
Options

I took a video of me posting the package, so I'll have a look now. would i be able to track it even if I didnt take it to the post office?

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes you will be able to track it providing you have the tracking number
0 Likes
ewalton
First Poster
Options

I had a look, apparently the parcel was delivered today. I'm just worried maybe it was the wrong sticker/label? it was the only one in the box, but samsung online support said it was probably a returns label?

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
What wad the address on it?
0 Likes