Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie vouchers- code not working

(Topic created on: 04-07-2023 02:44 PM)
peroe
First Poster
Options

Received an e-mail last week that I could get a free movie voucher (Kinepolis). I assumed it was for my birthday, clicked the code within minutes after receiving the e-mail but he code wasn't working.

I tried a couple of times, and as it kept saying that the code didn't work I reached out to support, the pretended to go an help me as they would "look into it and forward to the right person/team". nothing happened and when I reached out again I just got the blunt reply "the tickets have been sold out in the meantime".

I'm getting no help whatsoever from the support, I was waiting on THEM to sort things out... Ofcourse it's sold out now, that's why I contacted support immediately to try and get it solved. But even with complaining continuously i'm getting nothing that would even resemble 'support', as they just ignore everything and refuse to help.

Anything else I can do, I can accept that something is sold out. But when i'm not getting replies from someone who promised to get back I can keep my rant going ;-).

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't know of any movie voucher give away but I'm in the UK.

You sure it's from Samsung?
0 Likes
peroe
First Poster
Options

Yep, 100% samsung (i'm from Belgium)

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe some of the other folks on here may have a better idea of this promo, sorry I can't be more help
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@peroe: Myself and the other mods on this channel are based in the UK, and sadly I have been unable to find any information regarding the free movie voucher you have referenced in your post. Did the email you received mention that it was a birthday gift from samsung.com? While I understand that you have been in touch already, please continue to liaise with Samsung Belgium via the link below, as they are in a better position to get this resolved for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/be/support/contact/#contactinfo