Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't decide S22 ultra s23 ultra or keep N20u

(Topic created on: 03-07-2023 10:28 AM)
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Hi there everyone I'm so torn what to do I was thinking about a 2nd hand phone from Cex and have some options either s22u or wait a year and get s23u or just keep my n20u as camera is important but I just can't seem to work out if they are fantastic upgrades X 

Anyone who upgraded can offer advice plz I also use a 12 pro max, love iMessage X. 

Thanks in advance x 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Allysisa  if your Note 20 Ultra fine is still fine for your purposes I would say no immediate need to make a decision,  when upgrading though think S23 Ultra would be the best choice and certainly advancements with  the camera in recent models and you would notice a difference in the processing speed. I do not have the S23 series myself though. 

A comparison here https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra-vs-note-20-ultra 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If your note 20 ultra is still great, I would say no harm in using it a little longer. If you really need an upgrade right now, then I do totally recommend the s23 ultra. It's a great device in my opinion.
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Allysisa  if your Note 20 Ultra fine is still fine for your purposes I would say no immediate need to make a decision,  when upgrading though think S23 Ultra would be the best choice and certainly advancements with  the camera in recent models and you would notice a difference in the processing speed. I do not have the S23 series myself though. 

A comparison here https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra-vs-note-20-ultra 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you so much x
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got the S21 ultra, and although the S23 ultra is tempting. At this point and time might as well wait for the S24 Ultra.

If desperate get the S23 ultra. Just cause if you are in the UK it's has good offer at the moment with £200 cashback and buds pro free
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I traded my S22 Ultra in for my S23 Ultra and I wasn't disappointed. The upgrades to the battery life is significant. The S22 Ultra was a downgrade to the S21 Ultra in this department in my opinion.
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I would wait for the S23u which will probably be even cheaper if the S24 is released. I've had the S22u and S23u and although the specs are very similar, the S23u has the edge I find it feels slicker. If you had an S22u I'd say stick with it but a choice of the two, definitely go for the S23u but I would advise the higher storage for future proofing. Hope this helps
uniquehija
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I have the same dilemma. I've been using my N20U for two years and I'm tempted to buy the new S23U because of Samsung's mid year sale. However, upon comparing their specs, I think the N20U is still competitive with S23U. But since you mention that camera is essential to your work, then the S23U has an upgrade of 200mp plus 100x zoom on its main camera compared to N20U's 108mp and 50x zoom.

Aside from that, no other major differences between the two. Hope it helps!