Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need settings support with my galaxy s22.

(Topic created on: 09-07-2023 09:35 PM)
TobyD
First Poster
Options
Hello, new here and tried samsung support that according to google when I searched hade 24/7 open support for members, and im a member but it said it was closed when I tried it soooo... 

anyway onward to what i want help with so.. i would like some help with my samsung galaxy s22. The problem is that when I try to change some settings in "secret map - apps - secret map - settings" it says im not allowed because im apparently not admin and in guestmode... how do i change that ?? Thx // TobyD
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Madeleine L
Options

Hi!
We apologize if the information was somewhat unclear.
The chat via members is closed after 20.00 but you can always ask your question via our Q&A which you can find by:
- Open the members app
- Support
- Ask questions
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen

If it is the case that you have a work phone that can often be locked with regard to certain functions from the company's side, you may need to contact the company's IT department to get further help with administrative services.

Otherwise, we recommend that you try clearing the data in the secret folder by:
- Go to settings
- Apps
- Secret folder
- Storage
- Clear data

On these occasions, the information in the secret folder may disappear, so we recommend that you transfer the information in the secret folder back to e.g. the gallery app if it concerns pictures, etc.

We hope it works out for the best for you!
/ Madeleine

Nightandday
Journeyman
Options
I need help too.
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

I would suggest you to contact our support @Nightandday for help 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes