Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Update for Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG550EL

(Topic created on: 09-07-2023 05:03 PM)
ShotPlus14
Student
Options

Hey!

I just bought the same monitor but my serial name is LS32AG550ELXPE and my system version is M-A5500GCZA-1003.1, so I would like to know if there is any firmware update and where I can find it.

Moreover, I would like to know if I can utilize FreeSync Premium with my Nvidia graphics card by connecting my monitor and laptop using an HDMI cable and works with Gsync compatible option

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @ShotPlus14 

I will add the answer here as well 😊 You have the latest FW, so good to go there 

About your other questions it is always hard to say when it comes to third party products not made by us, but I found this thread that can might help you: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/blog/does-amd-freesync-work-with-nvidia-graphics-cards/

/Emmi
0 Likes
Yb-M
First Poster
Options

Hello.

In my case I have the following model LS32AG550ELXPE and I currently have the firmware version M-A5500GCZA-1002.4.

Any updates available?

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Yb-M 

Yes there is a later update available for you, I have attached the FW here 😃

/Emmi
0 Likes
ZekO_o25
First Poster
Options

Hello.

In my case I have the following model LS32AG550EMXUE and I currently have the firmware version M-A5500GCZA-1001.4.

Any updates available?

0 Likes
Madeleine L
Options

Hi !
We will take a closer look at this, we will get back to you as soon as we have any further information.

/Madeleine

0 Likes