Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio problems

(Topic created on: 15-03-2024 07:58 AM)
Doods97
First Poster
Options
So I had this problem for a while and it's har to discribe but I'll try.
I bought a Galaxy watch 6 44mm BT last summer, and since I had that connected and connect another Bluetooth device and accept a call my sound gets disorted. It all depens for how long I'm on the phone, but after when I try to play media sound after we Hung up it thinks that the previous Bluetooth device is still connected and for some reason my sound comes from the phone speaker and the "volume during call" is a still in my media settings. 
This only happens when I have multiple BT devices connected.

Anyone had the same problem?
1 REPLY 1
Madeleine L
Options

Hi Doods97!

We recommend that you submit an error report so that we can try to analyze what may have happened.

Keep in mind that in order to include as much information as possible in the error report, the error report should be created immediately after the problem occurred.

If it has been a while since the problem occurred, we recommend that you try to reproduce the problem and then create a new error report.

You can create an error report by searching for the Samsung Members icon in your phone and holding down your finger on the icon until the text Error reports appears and then press Error reports.

/Madeleine