Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get one ui 6

(Topic created on: 11-08-2023 04:10 PM)
Vxd
Pioneer
Options
Hello, i have an S23 Ultra and would like to use the beta one ui 6.0, but the option doesnt show up. Help?
10 REPLIES 10
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Beta is not available in Sweden officially! Only US Korea and Germany.
DarkMatter90
First Poster
Options
Can we use a VPN to get the update ?
Losse
First Poster
Options
When will it be available in sweden?
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Yes you can there is many videos on YouTube how to get beta version
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Office will be released on November/ December
ajdee2
Journeyman
Options
Can you share link how to install one ui 6 if person are in Sweden

Hope it,s ok to ask?
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It involves several steps, where you more or less first install a firmware version that allows for Beta, then install the Beta. Data shouldn't be wiped by this, but there are no guarantees. You also need to download the firmware files from the internet and use a flashing tool like Odin.

So yes, it is possible, but I personally can't recommend it as first of all it's a beta - it can have bugs that makes your phone not behaving as expected. Second - there is always a risk of bricking your device when flashing if the usb cable isn't attached securely or something else happens. And lastly, you won't get this as a OTA upgrade, instead you have to rely on third party resources for downloading your files, which always is a security issue...

If you still want to do it; just google "install One Ui 6.0 beta in unsupported regions" and you'll surely find what you need. 

Lowenang
First Poster
Options
Helt orimligt att de är så smala i sina val av marknader. Per capita torde Sverige ligga topp 3 i världen avseende digitalisering och gemene mans IT-kunskaper. Aja, their loss.
0 Likes