Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find the code to get disney plus.

(Topic created on: 14-04-2022 02:04 PM)
Paulo-topski
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, I've been sent a email to get disney plus but there is no code. There is a redeem button but no code anywhere in the email. If someone can't point me in the right direction that would be brilliant. Thanks paul

13 REPLIES 13
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
I did the Samsung Boost offer on the S22, received a code but can't redeem it on the Disney+ website? So registered on the Samsung Boost website again, told me you will receive an email within 28 days if successful? Doesn't make sense because I already done it plus I have already have a Disney+ account and want to use this code to claim the 12 months free. Any ideas?
0 Likes
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
You have to cancel your current disney subscription, then when you get the code and your subscription has ended, press redeem code, put in the email address you are currently using for disney, and all your stuff stays the same. Think they must have changed the process, because i got the code on my screen as soon as i filled out claim.
0 Likes
Paulo-topski
Apprentice
Options

I spoke to someone on livechat and they said I will get the code within 28 days, but why send a email say heres your code. Makes no sense. 

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Another bad Samsung promotion. Do they never learn?
Ralphvp
Student
Options

Hi @Paulo-topski, I have the exact same issue as you are having. I successfully submitted a claim and got an email from Samsung a few days later saying: "Here is your code!". However, there is only a redeem button but no code, like you said. I have also contacted Samsung using Livechat but was told the same as you were told: to wait for an email in the following 28 days. So why send an email saying the code is ready? It really does not make any sense.

I'm not sure what to do, I think I am going to try and call Samsung helpdesk and hope that they can resolve the issue over the phone. However, based on the conversation I had using Livechat i'm not very hopeful that they are of any use.

Could you please let me know if you manage to resolve the issue? That would be much appreciated.

Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Samsung are not interested in helping. I called help desk and they gave me another number to phone. When I tried this I got the usual select option but it was proceeded by if this is about Disney Plus please go to Samsung promotions boost website. Of course when you go there it is no help if you have already registered a claim. I really think Samsung need a new marketing department. I was going to buy a Galaxy Book Pro buy the code they sent me for discount did not work.
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
I just received my code and renewed my subscription. It was straightforward in the end and didn't have to wait long for the code. It seems to be hit and miss obtaining the codes?
Paulo-topski
Apprentice
Options
Guys. I have no received a email with a code on there now, so all OK. You will be sent 2 emails, the 2nd one a few days after with a code on it.
Ralphvp
Student
Options

I have also just received a second email a few days after the first one, this time with the code! To those who don't have it yet,

it should come soon (Samsung says it could even take up to 28 days) :smiling-face: