Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Silence Notifications

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 08:45 AM)
Doneitall
First Poster
Options

Every notification is set to off.  Phone is on Do Not Disturb.  Notification sound continues regardless.  No app is shown to have sent a notification.  Only by disabling Bluetooth will this stop.  Of course, this means that the phone is not able to be used in my car nor will it connect to my home handsets.  I've tried several of the 'solutions' I've found through other searches but nothing works.

Help!

John

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
viv_matt
Voyager
Options
If you go into settings, notifications and expand you are able to turn off individual apps notification. If that doesn't work an if you haven't already done so, please restart the phone after closing all running apps. If this does not work then maybe revert to the official UI, then retry the Beta version. Please check you're able to reinstall the Beta version if you wish to continue using it.
0 Likes
Doneitall
First Poster
Options

Closed every app, restarted phone, starting Bluetooth once more...notifications continue.  No notifications are turned on yet they continue to chime.  Walk me through "revert to official UI, retry Beta version".

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Doneitall,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing 😕. Please, report this issue via the Members application so that our developers can analyze it!:hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes