Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 02:08 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
The change log mentioned battery health under device care but I can't find it.
7 REPLIES 7
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I can't seem to find it either if I do I will let u know
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
I can't seem to find it either. I was specifically looking for it and thought I was looking in the wrong place, but at least now I know it is just not me, that's facing this issue..
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @adamlee 😁

Unfortunately this option is not available for now 😔 There was a plan to add it, but it didn't work properly, so it was decided not to add it at the moment. Thank you for bringing this up, the information about this feature has been already removed from the FOTA notice.

Have a good day!

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
So they are still testing it and trying to get it to work? Could we perhaps see it in future beta updates?
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Are these not the values? This shows 98% health and 249.40 charge cycles. Could they not just make it so device care can read these values and display them in the settings? This was taken from Dumpstate/logcat Screenshot_20220901_152850_Gallery.jpg
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

The developer team is actively working hard to implement it in future updates, but I can't promise anything as of now 😣 We want to make sure that the feature works correctly and shows the correct values to not confuse the users by incorrect values, so that's why we need a bit more time 💪

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Makes sense. I'd rather it work as intended than to be inaccurate. Thanks for the reply ☺️