Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Samsung Galaxy A7 - sim network pin blocked. enter sim network puk

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 29-12-2018 09:29 PM)
1748 Weergaven
Anneke_89
Journeyman
Opties

Hoi Samsung

Ik heb recent een Samsung Galaxy A7 aangeschaft via Coolblue in België. Met mijn Belgische sim-kaart verliep alles perfect, maar nu zit ik echter voor een jaar in Australië en wanneer ik mijn Australische sim-kaart insteek, krijg ik volgende melding: "sim network pin blocked. enter sim network puk." Ik heb nochtans wel meer dan 5 minuten met mijn Belgische sim-kaart gebeld, zoals aangeraden in de handleiding. Ik heb al gebeld met Samsung hier in Australië, waar me werd aangeraden contact op te nemen met mijn provider. Vervolgens heb ik dus gebeld met Telstra, mijn provider hier in Australië, maar die stuurden me weer terug naar Samsung. Dan ben ik langs gegaan bij een Samsung Center hier in Sydney. Zij hebben me uitgelegd dat het niet om een regional lock gaat, maar om een network lock en dat enkel de verkoper van de telefoon me de benodigde code kan geven. Vervolgens heb ik dus contact opgenomen met Coolblue, maar zij beweren dan weer dat het toch om een regional lock gaat en dat ik om dit op te lossen ook 5 minuten met mijn Belgische sim-kaart naar een Australisch nummer moet bellen. Dat lijkt me echter vreemd, dus vooraleer ik deze misschien onnodige kost maak, wil ik u vragen of u me kan helpen? Ik kan mijn telefoon niet gebruiken, wat natuurlijk enorm vervelend is. Het is bovendien erg frustrerend om voortdurend heen en weer te worden gestuurd zonder dat er iemand een echte oplosting aanbrengt. Alvast heel erg bedankt voor uw hulp!

Vriendelijke groetjes

Anneke

0 Likes
36 Antwoorden
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

The option call with 4G was also disabled? Do you still have the Dutch SIM, if so you could check if calling a free number helps, like voicemail. This sometimes works.

---------
Signature-Note10
"Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress"
0 Likes
AJ07
First Poster
Opties

Hi Nick,

Where can I find the option to enable/disable 4G? Yes, I have a Dutch SIM with me, I can call to free number, where can I search for these? IS Samusng Customer Suport number 088-9090100 is free one? Because I had called this number and was on call for 10 mins.

0 Likes
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

It is. It should be in the network options or in the bar that you can pull down. If this isn't an option, I can request a code which would take about 10 business days.

---------
Signature-Note10
0 Likes
AJ07
First Poster
Opties

Hi Nick,

I see the option when I pull down the notification bar, it was enabled. I disabled it and made countinous 20 mins call from both the SIMs, but no luck, still getting same message when I put Indian SIM.

0 Likes
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

Alright, guess it's time to request a code. Could you, privately, send me your name, address, telephone number, emailadres, IMEI- and serial number phone and the receipt (proof of purchase). 

---------
Signature-Note10
0 Likes
Gerry007
First Poster
Opties
  1. Hello Nick, we’ve got the same kind of problem: girlfriend bought a new Samsung galaxy j6 at the mediamarkt in Belgium for her mam in Kenya, now it is’nt working over there “Sim network blocked enter Sim network puk”, it works with her belgian Sim card, should she try to call for like 6 minutes to her voicemail then? Because if we have to ask to unlock it, offcourse the receipt is still in Belgium... or is it maybe enough if she put in like a printscreen from the purchase at mediamarkt on her account ..? Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
BruceH
Community Manager
Opties

Hi @Gerry007,

You can try calling the voicemail indeed. Otherwise we need to request an unlock code. Then we'll need the invoice. If you could send an example of the purchase on her account, I'll check if this will suffice. 

rsz-846676
0 Likes