Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

the verification code been sent is Not valid

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 08:03 PM)
leexgx
Navigator
Options

the verification code been sent is Not valid it even auto fills the code or typing it in still does not work

can you please fix your server to send valid codes out as i cant log into the samsung account if it wont let me get past the verification code 

also the auto call for verfication goes Way to fast i can only just keep get it in time to type the code in when it says it a second time around (you could at least pause for 3 seconds before blerting out a code at super fast speed) no way a normal person would be able to type the code in time as most pepole have to think what button to press

both SMS or voice call code does not work

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
leexgx
Navigator
Options

@Buhwiddy wrote:

Ok so what your saying is put the full ********* (digi/bmobile) and when the verification code pops up and I hit verify, it will work??

Cuz right now... lack of doubles and this... lord help meh

what ever your mobile is dont put the + bit in (so if your mobile number is +44 5555 6666 you do 05555 6666 or how ever you do it for your country when ringing someone localy on a mobile)

0 Likes
Buhwiddy
Apprentice
Options

@Avita wrote:

Oh my god. Thank you so much. It worked. In my case i had to affix my country code (868) and my phone number, the verification code was successful and i FINALLY got through to access apps, galaxy store (update samsung apps...that i barely use).

Seriously though. This issue needs to be addressed by the app developers.

This was not a great experience for my anxiety.

Whew...

Thank you again leexgx

PLEASE TELL ME THIS WORKED EH, CUZ NO DOUBLES, NO RUM, PLACE LOCK DOWN AND NOW THIS.. SO PLEASE TELL MEH DIS WUKKIN!!!

0 Likes
leexgx
Navigator
Options

@Buhwiddy wrote:

@Avita wrote:

Oh my god. Thank you so much. It worked. In my case i had to affix my country code (868) and my phone number, the verification code was successful and i FINALLY got through to access apps, galaxy store (update samsung apps...that i barely use).

Seriously though. This issue needs to be addressed by the app developers.

This was not a great experience for my anxiety.

Whew...

Thank you again leexgx

PLEASE TELL ME THIS WORKED EH, CUZ NO DOUBLES, NO RUM, PLACE LOCK DOWN AND NOW THIS.. SO PLEASE TELL MEH DIS WUKKIN!!!

its more the server that is the issue , it shouldn't even be sending invalid codes out, it should just show a error or send a valid code (i bet they are using the number as the seed for the verfication code generator witch is not ideal way to do it)

(i didnt notice that you used 123456 as number so ignore the other post about persnal info)

0 Likes
Buhwiddy
Apprentice
Options

YES!!!!! YES!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!! I put my country's code infront and it worked!!!! NOW WHERE'S THE RUM!!!

per7355
First Poster
Options

Please help me out as this request from Samsung for double verification, and verification code not valid is driving me crazy. Tell me what to do or how to solve it.

0 Likes
Shandar
First Poster
Options

It is still doing it lol, but thanks for the fix, i can finally update these apps

0 Likes
SujalRocks
First Poster
Options

I am a teenager, i have a phone but not a number now what do I do??

0 Likes
Rahim_72
First Poster
Options
Hi I recently bought S21 ultra new sealed from Samsung after few moths error code come up please help IMG-20210612-WA0009_5285.jpg
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey there @Rahim_72 

Have you reached out to our Customer Service regarding this? If not, you can find the details by clicking on the following link: 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
sunshine369
First Poster
Options

Hi Rahim.

I have the same message. I got it out of the blue today after using the phone for a month and a half. I went to the Samsung store straight away and they told me that the phone was stolen prior to being sold to myself on Amazon. Please let me know what you've found out and if you managed to gain access to the phone at all.

0 Likes