Hi @ZEAX7 As @LiquidSnake has mentioned we would need more specific details of the issues following the software update. I now you have the labelled performance amongst others mind you. Is it laggy for instance?
However it is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates, this deletes temporary files but keeps all your Data intact.
To perform this follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key .
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
in premium devices need to connect to computer or plug in USB headphones at step 2, should not be necessary in A and M series.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 4.0,Android 12 Official Version.
May I assume you don't lime the way the new update has changed things on your phone @ZEAX7 ?
You can send feedback via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.
Also there maybe ways of switching things around using a theme, icon packs , Goodlock and it's various plug ins and launchers such as Nova Prime.
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.
For me, my autocorret keyboard no longer works. Its slightly shifted the keys as well so im relearning where to place my fingers. Its annoying the autocorrect doesnt work. I type ME and it insists on changing it to MART.
The emoticons now have a different way to search for them which takes longer and i cant click into the recently used bar at the top. It just shows me what ive recently used.
The keyboard feature is driving me craxy. See. Craxy.... why does it nlw..... not know to corr3xt...... it to crazy.
I didnt corrext the words so ypu can see whats gping on. As well as that slide to type, like if i hold p and slide my fingwr around the board. It doesnt work at all.
I'd love to get rid of all my home page apps showing at the bottom of every screen now. Also please move my screen navigation buttons (back, home, menu) back to the bottom/middle of my screen. Right or left is just awkward. The issue is what's circled in purple.