Screenshot_20220504-133921_My Files.jpg

 couldn't move items. 0/1 items moved

Since the last update.

20 REPLIES 20
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Just tried with mine - it works.
Have you "initiated" the Secure Folder ?
Is it set-up?

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_91hIpgT Hello, the system prevents moving files from the Whatsapp media directory to the Secure Folder. To do this, you can create another album, outside the Internal Memory / Android directory and then you can share with the Secure Folder. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_91hIpgT Hello, tell us, please, if what has been said has worked for you. So other users can consult this solution. Greetings.

0 Likes
Dees1975
First Poster
Options

I Have the same issue. I tried moving the pictures to the camera folder and then into secure folder and it worked.  Rather frustrating and time consuming. Clearly the programmers haven't thought of this glitch.

Asa1
Apprentice
Options
Sorry how did you resolve this as I'm having the same issue with moving things from photo gallery
0 Likes
Renz_1
First Poster
Options

Try moving the photos into a new folder in your gallery and then move them from that new folder into your secure folder. Hope it works, it worked for me. 

0 Likes
Siqalo
First Poster
Options

Hi Ventor, I have the same issue, but my files were moved to the secure folder before the update and they are Whatsapp images. Would you be able to advise me as to how I could go about this?

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Siqalo hello, simply copy the Whatsapp /Media/Whatsapp images folder and paste it in another directory outside the Android folder. From there you should be able to share the photos with the Secure Folder. Greetings.

0 Likes
Members_vkTo2kJ
First Poster
Options

Well I've only just found this problem after doing update yesterday. But I have noticed that in the gallery you can share and then copy to secure folder without the need of of an album 

0 Likes