Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S7 Freezing/Restarting

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 07:10 PM)
thomson737
First Poster
Options

I have had this device - Samsung Galaxy S7 - for over 2 years now. It's practical for both leisure and work due to the size. 

I've recently started having problems where the device keeps randomly freezing and restarting, or sometimes just freezing. I ewas in touch with a Samsung Expert over live chat yesterday and he went through all these things, one of which was to clear the cache partition. That seemed to work and give my device a boost. But with the problem still persisting it's clearly not the solution.

I would opt for a new phone but due to the sizes of other devices it's not practical for work. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@thomson737 wrote:

I have had this device - Samsung Galaxy S7 - for over 2 years now. It's practical for both leisure and work due to the size. 

I've recently started having problems where the device keeps randomly freezing and restarting, or sometimes just freezing. I ewas in touch with a Samsung Expert over live chat yesterday and he went through all these things, one of which was to clear the cache partition. That seemed to work and give my device a boost. But with the problem still persisting it's clearly not the solution.

I would opt for a new phone but due to the sizes of other devices it's not practical for work. 

you could backup your data and try the hard reset.

However if it does not solve you should bring it to a samsung center to have it inspected, thet beahviour is due to a diyng battery or main board, if it is the battery you can have it changed for not too much.

Let me know!

0 Likes