Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S25 Series to be Exynos ONLY???

(Topic created on: 08-03-2024 08:16 PM)
Piper123
Maestro
Options
https://www.t3.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s25-exynos-only

So are Samsung considering moving lock, stock and barrel to Exynos 2500 in the S25 Series?

If yes, I will definitely not upgrade.

Discuss 🫠
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'll be keeping my S24 Ultra for the next 7 years then 😂
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst possible at this stage it is only speculative, cannot be sure how accurate this information is.    certainly in the premium models  generally customers have felt the Snappdragon processor is superior,  Exynos though is deemed to have improved over the years and not so long ago was the only option in Europe.  That being said do not think it would be the best marketing for the Ultra versions.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Nah, Exynos is still total *****.
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Hoping this isnt true - I'd be really cautious in buying an S25 Ultra if it came with Exynos. Rather than pre-order like I normally do would at least wait until a lot of technical reviews were out. Was very disappointed with the battery life of the Exynos S22U.
0 Likes
Žilvinas Degutis
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Not only battery is worse on Exynos, all the cameras color pallet is different compared to Snapdragon same pictures. Also performance is different and you can feel it specially in games.

SAMSUNG Community Lietuva
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've never had issues with Exynos for some time.
Modern chipsets now are in the real world fast and reliable.
So whatever it comes with I shall enjoy it
I won't be bothered by what chipset is in the phone
keith30
Maestro
Options
They was a leak on Sammobile.com site about this a couple of weeks ago according to his source that Samsung would go flat out on all models for new Exynos versions.
0 Likes