Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'No Command' problem

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 09:20 PM)
davidrichards27
First Poster
Options

I have a problem with my Galaxy Note 4.

When I am trying to clear the device cache by restarting the device holding down Power/Home/Volume Up combination. 

All I see is a fallen over robot and No Command error, so I can't get to clear the cache and see if I can stop the phone freezing.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Solution
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
what is your exact model ? SM-N910F ?
0 Likes
davidrichards27
First Poster
Options

Yes. That's the one. I am not very techy, so not sure if I could do the firmware thing.

Would it be better to back up everything with Smart Switch and just do a factory reset....would that cure the problem?

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
It might . Although it's not working all the time. But you should try that 1st
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
If it fails to work again , then , you would have no choice, but to reinstall the firmware
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
i don't remember exactly , but , older models can be connected to a PC only through KIES ?
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
I am going to forward you a link to a Website i find very useful. This is where i get my firmwares from.
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-note-4/firmware/SM-N910F/BTU/download/N910FXXU1DRI2/249766/
0 Likes
davidrichards27
First Poster
Options

Thank you. I did download Smart Switch to my laptop so I will see what I can do. Thank you for your help

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
BUT , if you're not very comfortable with tech, i must warn you : if you're not doing it right you could "brick" your phone.
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
No worries pal. Let me know if you got it sorted
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
TBH , i am a fan of NOTE series 😜
0 Likes