Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone compatible in UK

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Buddy25
First Poster
Options
Hi. 
Could you tell me when buying a new phone online, what phone models would be compatible in the UK in regards to warranty, updated etc.

For example for SM-A546BLGCEUE I beleave the EUE bit is what you need to check. A full list of codes would be good..

Thanks
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AsadM
Options

Hi @Buddy25, I'd recommend purchasing a phone from a reputable retailer in the UK or the Samsung UK website as they'll likely be UK models, and will come with the full warranty period. If you decide to buy a phone from the Samsung UK website, the full model will be present on the product page when you select a phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AsadM
Options

Hi @Buddy25, I'd recommend purchasing a phone from a reputable retailer in the UK or the Samsung UK website as they'll likely be UK models, and will come with the full warranty period. If you decide to buy a phone from the Samsung UK website, the full model will be present on the product page when you select a phone.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In addition to this. Some online retailers use generic advertising details. Some have found the device they get may have been imported. Especially if they are sold as refurbished.
This includes places like Amazon and Ebay