Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy M32 Non-responsive screen after OneUI 4.1 update

(Topic created on: 19-06-2022 06:40 PM)
smithy7
Explorer
Options
Anyone else had this problem?

After the latest One UI 4.1 update on Android 12 the screen on my phone does not respond to inputs. Screen can be turned on using power button but no swiping inputs respond and screen times out and turns off.

Using power and volume down buttons is only way to get screen to respond after forcing a soft restart.

I happens every morning after phone has not been used for 7-8 hours and happens randomly throughout the day. 

In an emergency having to restart your phone before calling for help can cause loss of life please Samsung look into this as a matter of urgency yes I have sent multiple error reports and logs.
69 REPLIES 69
LegoBlast
Apprentice
Options

same pb and i did the factory reset (the one located in the menu) but after losing 3-4 j-hours reinstalling everything, i still have the same pb (i almost destroy the phone), now i am thinking doing the hard reset (power button + volume up ...) but i am bored to death to deal with this kind of stupid issue, so upset against samsung & android 

LegoBlast
Apprentice
Options

didnt work for me

0 Likes
paulatino
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone find a solution to this? It keeps happening at least a couple of times everyday. it's been a month since this was first posted and still no solution whatsoever.

Quite dissapointed with the quality of Samsung products, I was expecting better.

BoraG
Explorer
Options

Is there any news from Samsung? This is really boring, happens everyday.

0 Likes
BoraG
Explorer
Options

Is there any update?

0 Likes
BoraG
Explorer
Options

After UI 4.1 update Samsung M32's screen began to be unresponsive. Generally it happens in the evening. I find my phone's screen unresponsive every morning and force it to restart for everything to be normal. After that there is no problem until the next evening. Every evening same thing happens. Just a few times it happened during the day time.

This is annoying and it should be solved immediately!!!

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you cleared system cache? Always advisable after a major update.
0 Likes
BoraG
Explorer
Options

Yes, I did last week, nothing changed.

0 Likes
BoraG
Explorer
Options

Yes, I did last week, nothing changed.

0 Likes
paulatino